Safety Data Sheets
All the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for WD-40®, Lava®, 3-IN-ONE®, Spot Shot®, X-14®, Carpet Fresh® and 2000 Flushes® are available in Adobe Acrobat's portable document format (PDF). MSDS/SDS sheets for most WD-40 Company products sold around the world can also be found via the links below. Otherwise, please visit our Global Web sites for more information. Please visit the 1001 Web site to download MSDS/SDS for the 1001 brand in the United Kingdom.
In order to read these MSDS/SDS documents, you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer first.
NEW!These Safety Data Sheets (SDS) look different! Why?
OSHA requires the current MSDS to have a new format and contain new information.
This changes them from an MSDS to SDS. Click to learn more.
Our products are consumer products and are labeled in accordance with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission regulations which take precedence over OSHA Hazard Communication labeling. The actual container label will not include the label elements seen on the Safety Data Sheets in Section 2. That labeling would apply to industrial/professional products used only in the workplace.
Our safety data sheets (SDS) are prepared in accordance with the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard and contain important safety information intended to protect workers who may use our products as part of their job. The OSHA Standard requires that we classify our chemicals under that classification system and include the OSHA/GHS hazard classification on the SDS in Section 2 along with the labeling that would apply if these were workplace hazardous chemicals.
Employers using our products in their workplace must make a copy of the SDS available to their workers and train their workers on the hazards these products present unless their use is the same as that of a consumer. To assist you in complying with these requirements and to help you assure a safe workplace, we have posted our SDS on this website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WD-40 Multi-Use Product
- Spray and Stay Gel Lubricant
- Rust Release Penetrant Spray
- Water Resistant Silicone Lubricant
- Protective White Lithium Grease (Low VOC) (Production after 5/5/2014)
- Protective White Lithium Grease (Production prior to 5/5/2014)
- Rust Remover Soak
- Dirt and Dust Resistant Dry Lube
- Machine and Engine Degreaser Foam
- Industrial-Strength Degreaser - Fast-Acting Formula
- Electrical Contact Cleaner Spray
- Long-Term Corrosion Inhibitor
- WD-40 BIKE All-Purpose Wash
- WD-40 BIKE Chain Cleaner & Degreaser
- WD-40 BIKE All-Conditions Chain Lube
- WD-40 BIKE Dry Chain Lubricant
- WD-40 BIKE Wet Chain Lubricant
- WD-40 BIKE Multi-Use Product - Discontinued
- WD-40 BIKE Frame Polish - Discontinued
- WD-40 BIKE Fast Acting Degreaser - Discontinued
- WD-40 BIKE Foaming Wash - Discontinued
- WD-40 BIKE Heavy Duty Degreaser - Discontinued
- Motor Oil
- Multi-Purpose Oil
- All-Temp Silicone
- Fast-Acting Penetrant
- Dry-to-Touch Dry Lube
- Professional Grade Pneumatic Tool Oil
- Multi-Purpose PTFE Lubricant
- Lock Dry Lube
- Garage Door Lube Aerosol
- Powder (All Fragrances)
- Quick-Dry Foam (Fresh Scent and Morning Rain)
- Quick-Dry Foam (Apple Cinnamon)
- Quick-Dry Foam (Super Pet)