Commitment to Community Service
OUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT MISSION
GRANT SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR 2016:
April 30, 2016
Please note: our guidelines for 2017 will be changing significantly. Please check this page for future program updates.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
2. Human - Health Care
3. Community Development - Community Youth General
4. Arts and Culture
Fundraising events (walks, races, tournaments, galas, dinners, etc.)
In-kind donation requests, e.g., requests for
Athletic sponsorships (teams/events)
Political organizations and candidates, labor groups, commercial for-profit enterprises, religious or sectarian organizations (unless they are a non-profit organization whose primary role is to address specific community needs)
Any group whose activities are not in the best interest of
WD-40Company, its affiliates, employees, shareholders, customers, or the communities we serve.
Applications should be brief, and include the following information:
- Organization's name, street address, email, and contact person.
- A short description of the organization, including its objectives, accomplishments and current programs.
- Specific reason for the request and the amount requested.
- List of officers, board of directors or principals in the organization.
- Financial statements (with first year applying, subsequent years when requested by
- List of significant contributors and partners.
- In the U.S., tax identification number and verification of tax status from the IRS under Section 501 (c )(3).
- If applicable, list of prior grants from
WD-40Company, specifying dates, amounts and where the funds were allocated.
- Percentage of funds used for administration costs and used for charitable services.
Send your request to:
1061 Cudahy Place
San Diego, CA 92110