|Current Job Opportunities|
The Key To Our Success is Our People
Thank you for your interest in employment with
While the 50+ year-old formulation of
We live, breathe, and play by our values every day. Please, only consider employment with
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.
- Global Headquarters in San Diego since 1953.
- Over 30 years trading on the NASDAQ:WDFC
- Winner of the San Diego Workplace Excellence Award, the Peter Barron Stark Companies' Award for Workplace Excellence, the WorldBlu Most Democratic Workplaces and the silver award from the California Fit Business Award.
- Highly engaged team members whose company tenure is three times the national average.
- Learning based culture that supports the growth and development of our team members.
- Our benefits package is very competitive and comprehensive, providing you and your family with extensive protection and security, along with quality, life-enhancing programs to include; various health care options, profit sharing, 401K with match, bonus potential for everyone, and generous time off which includes 13 paid holidays plus vacation!
WD-40 Company and Fortress of Health
We strive each day to succeed as a team while excelling as individuals. One of the ways we are able to achieve this value is through our Fortress of Health Program. This program gives every employee the opportunity and assistance needed to improve their own personal wellness, while reducing the cost of health care.
Through our successful Fortress of Health program, and strong partnership with Blue Shield of California, we have achieved lower health care costs as a result of our healthier employees. We are rewarded with an annual 2% reduction in health care costs, allowing us to improve the WD-40 Company economy, while impacting every team members' shared cost of the premium.
We have created a culture of wellness, providing our tribe with:
- Health Education
- Identification of personal health risks and a health risk assessment
- Encouragement to take personal responsibility for making healthy choices
- Support for physical fitness activities, raising morale and productivity
As the first company in the U.S. to enter into a program of this kind with Blue Shield of California back in 2008, we believe it is important to work together as a team while taking accountability for each of our tribe members. We strive to carry this passion and responsibility for each other into the future as we continue to grow as individuals and as a company. In 2010, WD-40 Company was honored to receive the Silver California Fit Business Award from the California Task Force on Youth and Workplace Wellness.